Welcome Sewing Friend!
Let me introduce myself to you and let you know how I can help you with your search for the finest in sewing treasures! I have an online catalog of wonderful silk and cotton fabrics, heirloom lace, both new and vintage, tiny trims, ribbons to make your mouth water, and many other things for doll and miniature sewing.
As an example, my superfine Swiss nelo batiste is 45″ wide and is $16.50 per yard!
I have fabrics such as nainsook and dimity, which many people think don’t even exist any more! Other items include:
- Tissue weight silk taffetas, crisp and gorgeous, in a wide range of colors/
- English and German cotton net laces and also silk tulle.
- Hat-making supplies – wire, buckram, wet ‘shape, hat straw both new and vintage.
- China silk in 35 colors, fine cotton prints and solids, cotton satin batiste and linen batiste.
- Silk satin ribbons in 30 colors and lots of sizes, china silk ribbons, fancy florals, too.
- Feathers, feathers, feathers!
- Doll sized buttons, jewelry, shoe buckles and other hard-to-find items.
- Doll making supplies, clothing patterns, wigs and what-not.
My website is under construction and I will be adding more photos soon.
Just contact me to let me know your wants and needs.